ES Friday 11-22-13

here's what i have

the market has held above that late breakout level in the 92 area so that is key early this morning...below that u still have yest poc at 90.5 and that is the center of one of the few mini bell curves we got during yest price action...87-89 is the next area i will use...u can see we have a few things pretty close to each other which makes it a bit tougher this morning so i will watch internals and the tick for clues about those areas....below 87 i wouldn't try longs till 83.5...85.5 is the center of the lower bell curve from yest but it is not a strong well formed curve so i will likely skip that 85.5

above, we have the 96.5 area with 98.5-99.75 right next...the latter represents the ath so shorts above it are more fdangerous by definition...still, the 801-803 area has some daily pivots , just like 808-810, so keep those in mind

so ideally we get down to the 90.5-o/n low area or even 87-89, we get the long idea going and aim for 96.5 and eventually new highs...if we trade to 96.5 or even 98.5-99.75 after the open and fail there i will have second thoughts abt buying the o/n low...again, watch the tick and internals to see if the push above 96.5 is real or runnning out of steam

good luck today

Click image for original size
es2mbar
so far so good....push down into the 92ish area as we expected/hoped....if u caught the long and u want to scale right here at the open (94.75) i won't blame u....upper targets still remain 96.5 and the ath
Good morning Nick, and all. Got a late start. Yeah I think that 92 area is critical for any move up. Tuned in after the 92.50 test but don't think I would have taken it there. I also like that 88.50 below that (in your zone). I guess the question right now is which NVPOC will they get?
teah, bkay, i was hoping for 92 but there was a negative tick pb that was bought quickly so i took 92.75...scaled at the onvpoc/rth open area...still like the areas below but we have balanced in thhis 92-96 area since yesterday afternoon, so a break below requires caution (same as a break above of course)
Well that's one question answered
here's the second scale at 96.5-o/nh area

Originally posted by NickP

so far so good....push down into the 92ish area as we expected/hoped....if u caught the long and u want to scale right here at the open (94.75) i won't blame u....upper targets still remain 96.5 and the ath
Let's see if 96. will hold
Nice trade Nick
thanks bkay...my stop on the runners is at breakeven now...we should not go back down to the ib low if this is gonna go to the ath area
keeps banging on this 97 level for some reason, every time price runs into it I think it's going to break through for a run at 98.50

nothing jumps off the chart at that level that makes me think it should hold firm ???
yep nothing obvious but if u look carefully, say at a 5m chart from monday, u can see that 96.5-98ish is the place were the breakdown started from..

Originally posted by pt_emini

keeps banging on this 97 level for some reason, every time price runs into it I think it's going to break through for a run at 98.50

nothing jumps off the chart at that level that makes me think it should hold firm ???
Nicely done Nick !

Click image for original size
es 12 13 2 min 11222013