ES Monday 2-3-14

two quick pics of the zones I think are most important...it's too early to confirm prices or come up with a plan but we must be mindful of that 80 area...that is also where a lot of time was spent last week...a week in which showed signs of balancing....now the key question is are we balancing to make a new leg higher or are we balancing to show acceptance of lower prices to sell off....? I don't know and too long term for me.....Where we open today in relation to fridays VA will be important and give us some clues to see if we are to remain in balance still

one chart is the time composite and one shows the day sessions with key zone of friday and above and below...essentially the same areas
Click image for original size
comp

Click image for original size
esh4
oh man,...we are killing em today.........it's almost as if somebody read our plan and is actually FOLLOWING us consistently...sure wish they would do this everyday
Nice job Duck
Reports due shortly, be careful
Thx, Bkay.
stop at 70 25
nice trade Duck.......this 74 area is gonna be the zone for us to beat...otherwise they will try to take out fridays RTH lows off this zone
so just using the zones we know that if the 65 can't hold then 61 is in the plan...otherwise they will bring it back to 69 - 70.....probably not trading from here just pointing out how the zones can and do reverse roles often......the biggest challenge is finding an entry point that YOU like and pulling the trigger...also having a runner or two helps sometimes to catch a bigger move
fill at 70..looking at buying 62.50
I think that 6900 area will be interesting from first bounce this am, then they blew right through it on the way down. a revisit may be in order.
I don't know if I would consider that blowing through because we did get a 4 point pop up off the 69 the first time it came down to it today bkay... just not sure
thanks for posting that ETM.....hard to beleive we have 3 sets of singles on the charts...lets see if they can get at least one cleaned up before days end...closing out my calls at single fill or days end...these weeklies have so much decay that holding overnight is not wise