ES Wednesday 2-26-14

Not much to say...yesterday was inside of Monday so here is combined profile which has a somewhat symetric bell curve. Basically we will do one of three things and most probably know this

Dip outside a high or low of the VA or range and fail - driving back to the center,

probe outside and break out higher or lower with volume that keeps coming in to trend away

or just linger outside a high or low and only slightly expand the trading range

no rocket science there !!

we need to respect the fact that we had two tests down into one of the humps of our context chart ( see yesterdays thread) and found support both times and now value is building higher so far this week...we don't really need to think about the gap close of last week until we get back under last weeks highs again sometime..

last profile is Mon- Tuesday combined...I have O/N VPOC at 50.50...so i would try sells up there and also above the LVN spot outside of the VA highs...so 52 - 53.75 is another key for me....I'm not trading in the center today...39.75 - 41.50 is my buy fade area....good luck today..I think we may need it...I think 45-47.50 is the magnet zone for me today in RTH
Click image for original size
daysession
finally...took forever to print 49....will try to hold one for YD highs and todays highs...the double top...putting stop at 47 even and calling it a day ...no more for me
Well done, Bruce. Good luck with the runner!
we all know that double top is there so I expect to suffer greatly !! why can't they just push it up and over to get this done
moving stop up to 48.25...it so difficult to adjust last stop and last runner for me...just no way to stay out of the ES NOISE !!!!!!!!!!
NASTY! Not even on high volume. Sometimes they just seem to be playing with us like a cat with a mouse.
I hear my bike calling me. Thanks for sharing, Bruce.