ES Friday 6-6-14

Lets remember D-day today and all those who gave up so much for us to have freedom.

Here is my video ramble.....standard stuff but go off about the 30 minute closes for those interested...I will be watching to see where the first 30 minute close happens today........and usually we don't see three sets of single prints stay in the market unfilled for very long....so I expect some sellers to show up to at least try to break under 36.50 today.......as I type market is trying to rally again so I'm also using 44 - 46 as a zone...video says why...

as usual I will try to get out heavy at first targets ...so if we open above YD highs then my shorts if any will try to target that PD high...then the poc and close at 38 area etc...watch first one minute if we open out of value too

No video below? Try this link: Friday.swf

got stopped on runners...one small loss of .75 and one win of 2 points today...as long as we don't close under the O/N high on 30 minute then the IB high should be run out today...hope all have a great weekend...watch to see if we break IB high and then close back inside IB to signal shorts too...if u stay and play
Thx Bruce. Enjoy the weekend.