ES Wednesday 6-11-14

a bit distracted this morning but here are my thoughts...
No video below? Try this link: wednesday.swf

sorry for the repeat info today...last night we get an automated call from my sons middle school telling us that there is a weapon scare and threat for TODAY......but they have it averted and under control..." a police presence will be at the school on Wednesday"......I mean WTF man, I move to Vermont to a small town to avoid all this crap in the world...LOL....

anyway sorry for some repeated thoughts.....good luck today
watch to see what side they close the 10 am bar .....will they test the gap between Thursday and friday but close above it or below it ? Will they be able to get back above yesterdays range and hold above it over multiple TPO periods...? watch Thursdays afternoon bell curve too..if they even dip that low...weekly ranges are averaging about 25 - 30 points so if that 1955 is the swing high then we could see 1925 - 30 area and a gap lower that catches longs leaning the wrong way could be the thing to do it
for me I am waiting until 41 or less prints or 44.50 to decide if I will take a trade...this open is a gray area for me and taking opening range trades is just too close to other areas..
so far all the volume is right near YD lows and we have tried multiple times to get out under that low and seem to failing at getting and holding under..better to see what happens near ledge low of exact price of 45.25 if u r to try the short..so far it seems more likely to print the POC of YD to me...and hit the plus 4 number on the way but I have no long signal either...one of those days I guess...
I took one very small short but what matters is the signal..I sold the one minute low after the print of 45.25...look at a chart ..and got out on all but one at 43.25...trying to see if I can get a minus 4 or the O/N low on this last one.....sellers want the 10 am close under YD lows..many times back through the open isn't a great sign in general....I really want them to get out of YD lows and stay out.....!.
well we held the open and the low of YD at 10 a.m...so I am assuming higher now....my measly runner just stopped out at 44.25....looking for a breakout long as long at 42.75 holds now......will it be the plus 4 after all ??
same here but from 45...scaled a chunk at 43...looking for those o/n lows to go on the runners and possibly aiming for 38.5 nvpoc...nq is bothering me a bit back near its recent highs...

Originally posted by BruceM

I took one very small short but what matters is the signal..I sold the one minute low after the print of 45.25...look at a chart ..and got out on all but one at 43.25...trying to see if I can get a minus 4 or the O/N low on this last one.....sellers want the 10 am close under YD lows..many times back through the open isn't a great sign in general....I really want them to get out of YD lows and stay out.....!.
target on any longs will be 46.50 ....there is a 30 minute volume node there too from YD and plus 4 is close by
well , this is the ever evolving market....I really thought the plus 4 was gonna hit...watching to see where the 10:30 bar closes....obviously below the open and YD lows is a big no-no for our long bias and value is all lower than YD for the first hour...also a no-no for bull trades
selling 42.50 and small for IB low and hopefully further....44.75 will stop me out
wow it sure is easy to look at the left side of the chart...I'm not digging this webinar so far....