ES Friday 6-13-14

how I see it...hoping to target the midpoint and the 1922 today....doesn't matter to me which side of it we open...that midpoint is a big magnet and I hope we can use it today and have some room to take a trade and get at least 1.5 points of profit....
No video below? Try this link: Friday.swf

starting early shorts at 25.75 in O/N but for anyone watching I am prepared to go as high as 28.75 if needed......I want that midpoint and am not afraid to fail on a high probability trade idea....!!
poc of O/N is right at YD close so I'm using that as a big scale point first
that sure was purdy !! here's how it looked.....the "B" period on the right is current days first bracket...to the left is the O/N session.....little white mark between green vertical line ( the value area of time) denotes the midpoint of the overnight session...but most probably know that...so that's for those who may stumble here for the first time today...

here is a picture
Click image for original size
overnight
an open and drive off the single prints that divided the double distribution day and daily pivot....my best fill is that 22...trying to hold a runner for the O/N low...
Bruce,
terrific comments, ... I understood everything.

Thanks for posting and explaining.
Nice analysis and foresight Bruce
right on Guys...!! glad u followed the logic to that one....
my runner got stopped at 22 once we got back in value area of YD...now hunting longs for that poor O/N high
We had a major VPOC of the 6/4 and 6/5 profile at 1919.50 which held up prices now seem to be one time framing higher
full moon effects...markets going up! :-)
ES low on Thursday was on the weekly s1 classic pivot pivot and the high on Friday was at the weekly pivot point, #pivotpower