ES Wednesday 7-16-14

some babble and lines....short bias but I will be real careful if we start getting above 81 and closing on 30 minute above there today...forgot to mention that the pivot and poc and close are all in the same area today...so IF we get a good short that would be an ultimate magnet...I am not super confident on the short side on a higher open so I plan on trading smaller....concern is that we could make the new highs and run........I'm using key areas of 76 - 78.50 and 81 as a first resistance zone and will watch 73 - 74 as a first magnet and the spot sellers will need to take over to win early on...we need to be careful because an down outside bar on the daily failed and didn't close in the lower 20% of it's range so all the sellers may cover in RTH and push up more....just something I think about....
No video below? Try this link: wednesday.swf

Thanks Bruce and watch out for that open drive... :-)
starting small shorts at 76.50...very small...74.75 will be target,,,,will watch the first one minute high closely as I know those all time highs are so close by...In general I think better fades will come above the all time highs...vpoc just flipped to my entry point !! I'm not sure if that will be good or bad !!!
coming out heavy at target...I added in RTH but still kept overall campaign small...I don't trust 73 - 74 in general for reasons on video
Nice trade, Bruce.
thanks Aladin.....open drive is very hard to trade unless you like buying or selling the open print...otherwise they only look good after the fact.....most days spend time on both sides of the open print and most days don't do an open drive....so I just play the probabilities
if this think can crack then I will be watching 70.50 - 71.50
short the rat at 75 3 point stop
i am 2 lot guy one cover at 74 and 74.75 stop on last ddam bruce how do post and trade lol
got a gap in data on 1min chart at 75.--75.25 anybody esle have it?
nice duck...I'm leaving stop at 76.50 on last runner so trade back to open and above YD high takes it...otherwise I'm still trying for 71 on last
terrific comments today...
if anyone wants a pretty concise synopsis of Market Profile and the things to watch and why. check this out

http://www.shadowtrader.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=256&start=20