Hey guys

I have not been on here in months if not longer. To my shame I might add. Life's been busy I have 4 kiddos now and one due in 3 weeks. I still trade everyday and own/manage a small hedge fund.... cpo really. Just wondering if any "old" traders were still here? I would love to get back posting. Hope y'all are doing great.
Hi CharterJoe, great to see you back here...it's been a long time!

Originally posted by CharterJoe

I have not been on here in months if not longer. To my shame I might add. Life's been busy I have 4 kiddos now and one due in 3 weeks. I still trade everyday and own/manage a small hedge fund.... cpo really. Just wondering if any "old" traders were still here? I would love to get back posting. Hope y'all are doing great.
Hey Joe - welcome back! 4 + 1 on the way - congratulations - that's great news. How many boys and girls? Post a picture for us.

BruceM is still as active as ever. He's on vacation right now for a few weeks but you'll see him active on the daily ES topics:
http://www.mypivots.com/board/forum/21/1/trading-strategies-and-setups

All the others come by in spurts every now and then.

What is a cpo?
CPO = Commodity Pool Operator

Originally posted by day trading

Hey Joe - welcome back! 4 + 1 on the way - congratulations - that's great news. How many boys and girls? Post a picture for us.

BruceM is still as active as ever. He's on vacation right now for a few weeks but you'll see him active on the daily ES topics:
http://www.mypivots.com/board/forum/21/1/trading-strategies-and-setups

All the others come by in spurts every now and then.

What is a cpo?
Thanks stocksster - dictionary has been updated appropriately so that others can quickly find the full definition through a link on your post.
Hi Joe...Welcome back. I don't post much, but I have read your earlier posts. Awesome and Congratulations....

Please start posting. Thanks.
Originally posted by CharterJoe

Is there a way to send a private IM to you?
Actually what is cpo here ?
I need to know about it.