ES Tuesday 8-12-14

way behind on everything but wanted to say that there is a high probability of the overnight midpoint printing in the RTH session today and there are only two spots to try the longs from....those are 28.50 and 23.75...hoping to get caught up on things and back into the groove tomorrow....I hope all have been well....lets break the bank today
well, that's it for me today.....been gone too long and lots to do...that was midpoint off last weeks RTH high...no magic but a good litle trade today...hope some used it to make a few pennies today
let me clarify this one a bit....we tested last fridays high ...not last weeks high ( this high from friday was a natural gap point as dalton defines gaps...so also a natural low volume edge ) ...when that test held we went up to print the overnight midpoint...the overnight midpoint was very close to the afternoon pullback high from yesterdays trade where sellers enetered................so thank you to Paul for helping me keep these posts sensible and sorry for the error and confusion......
Originally posted by BruceM

well, that's it for me today.....been gone too long and lots to do...that was midpoint off last weeks RTH high...no magic but a good litle trade today...hope some used it to make a few pennies today
not trading this now but 24 will be on their agenda if this gap point breaks down on the second test today...so watch that IB low for clues if u r trading now