ES Friday 9-12-14

How I see it....84 - 86 is key area to hold for gap fill and higher...above YD highs I would watch 91.50 - 93.50......hopefully we will be done by then.......I didn't do much work on downside numbers...remember that most trade is below YD close from O/N so that usually helps with a push sometime after 9 a.m.

No video below? Try this link: friday.swf

adding at 79.50 and 78.75..target is now 81.50
taking off those 82.50's and holding three runners from lower...at least that is how I view it in my mind..so a good day so far even though they fooled me on that open drive down...I'd like to see 84 - 85 and 87 but that would be a tuff hold
taking one at 84..that is YD poc....2 left
nice example of trading bruce
I'm sorry, did someone just say: 'open drive'?
why I took some of the trades and my failures...it's not easy to explain while trading but this helps explain areas I was looking at and adding at etc
No video below? Try this link: fritwo.swf

nice comeback Bruce after that open drive lower

what di u have at 79.5?

thanks
thanks Duck...a difficult opening for me as they didn't play it as I thought but it's turning out well.. j
Originally posted by duck

nice example of trading bruce
see video apk...it will makes sense...
Originally posted by apk781

nice comeback Bruce after that open drive lower

what di u have at 79.5?

thanks
u r the king of open Drive Aladin...LOL !!!
Originally posted by Aladdin

I'm sorry, did someone just say: 'open drive'?

thanks apk.....enjoy the weekend....if anyone is trading now we are at S2, the new weekly low and an 80% band of implied volatility...so only 20 % of the time they go lower from here and close beyond the 1973 number...so this could be a good low....I'm just sayin and not playin !