ES Monday 9-22-14

First video is what I think ES should do then second video goes into ratchet levels with SPX cash and how I am planning to use the ideas for options selling

No video below? Try this link: monday_9-22.swf

the biggest challenge we face now is : Will the spx cash market want the 2000 retest or go back to 2025 first this week....? I'd like to see the test down in the 2000 cash first to set up buys this week and maybe even today to go for the 2025...I expect this month to have 57 points of range at a minimum which on the upside would project to to 2034...and if the sellers are coming back then we project down to 1965 Cash before the month is over...7 trading days left for one of those to happen

here is my spx babble...I'm not sure if I conveyed what I had planned
No video below? Try this link: spx_levels.swf

at 96.75 we are right in the middle of the green dots...so there is no edge...best to trade closer to the green if you had to use intraday developing areas
took a .75 point loser and now selling under the green...cash is on it's way to 2000 I think...92.50 is a new target..
Be careful with longs, Bruce.
Today appears to be an open drive and if the bears get their way, they might go and test those single prints below 1988.50 from 9/17 (FOMC day)
coming out heavy at 02 even...cash has arrived at it's destination..
thanks aladin...this market should come back to 93.50..the question is at what time today will they do it....I think this was only a run of the O/N lows........so I will pick small at longs but bulk of my day is over for heavy trading.......we are at one SD band once we hit near 1990 ....only 20 % of the time we will trade and close under 1986 today......so I think downside is more limited than upside......gonna start small longs at 1990 and will add at 88.50....but these are small..there is no sense in giving back much today ...target is back to 93 - 94 area
revising first target to 92.50
va low from 9-17 is at 89.50...so I think this is a good place to try ..at least so far it looks ok
I've said this many times..often when they blow through and leave single prints behind from a previous POC they come back and test it ....so expecting the POC at 93.50 to be tested as they blew through it...that is a no-no but always best to take something off ahead just in case it's real
a push under the IB low creates second set of singles ...or tries to...so no big odds they come back to iB Lo again...so going in a bit heavier at 88.50 with 90.50 as first target now
coming out heavy at 90.50...this is Ib breakdown point and small profit on original entry that missed my target of 92.50 by one tic.....I had longs from the 90 number
well, now that we have a single also at 86.50 that has to be the target first....the odds of a 30 and 60 and 90 minute day leaving singles behind at all three areas is less that 1% .......so in my world there is a 99% chance of coming back to the 90 minute low....I've said too much....trade it or fade it....my money is on the longs now at least until 86.50 trades...LOL...nuff said....and too many posts today....