ES Tuesday 11-4-14

fixated on the idea that they want to test under yesterdays RTH low and the 2004.25 as explained in the video...perhaps to a fault as I have a bias for those two tests and that can mess you up......trading and holding above 2012 BEFORE those tests will be bad for my idea and may lead to new highs again....
No video below? Try this link: tuesday.swf

I am seeing a congestion of numbers which makes the outlook pretty cloudy. We are in a tight range and need to see some movement outside it to get a clearer picture. From a big picture point of view, is the market consolidating before continuing to move up or are we out of buyers at this point and primed to move low and fill the gaps? Time will tell....
gonna have to use breaks of the opening rANGE TODAY FOR TRADE ENTRIES i THINK.....BUT prefer short trades and breaks of lower end
Slow start......
Long at 10.5. Looking for 13... Dont feel very good about it but we will see....
Not looking good. Will bail at 7.25 if it gets there.
long 2008.00 target 2013.00
In hindsight, 08 is definitely a much better entry point. I pulled the trigger too quickly....
After it touched 10.5, I should have waited for a better point instead of jumping in.
Note to self: Do not have to enter the trade at the trigger price. Trigger price is just for identifying direction. Especially in a market like this...
I think Bruce is shorting this market....
Would have been the prudent thing to do, rather than seeking the long. I have not yet closed my position. Waiting to see if 4.5 holds as that should be a strong support
Got some back. Long from 1998 and got out at 2002