ES Monday 11-10-14

There was a large difference between the 4pm and 4:15pm close. So here are the volatility numbers for both. Let us see which one turns out better. The 4:15 one was more accurate on Friday.

Click image for original size
iv111014
Got out at 32.5 i.e BE
My way of punishing myself for rushing too fast into a trade
took a small 1.25 pt profit and will try on last time at 34.50........will watch last weeks On high close now and don't want to see this past 36.50...so my hard stop is there...singles still sit below...we need to get back under 33.25 and the sooner the better.....otherwise they may push for 35.50 still and the reason I am keeping hard stop one point above
r2 and 4 pm band is at 35.25 - 35.75 zone...and a push into there will leave second set of potential single at 34.25....
i took a small 1 pt profit from 34.75 to 33.75 as well for a quick fade
think i am going to call it a day because 34.75 has been proving to be a resistance point. not huge profits but in the green nonetheless.
taking something at 33 even.....just not sure if they can get back into value area high...try to hold only one
31.50 is final for me...they should go fill in singles but i don't want to b tortured
that was a nice target...triples left at 31.75 and top of lvn formed today...too slow to even watch from here....gl

Originally posted by BruceM

31.50 is final for me...they should go fill in singles but i don't want to b tortured
great that u noticed those apk...good eyes......a sure sign of low volume...and notice how they just broke that ledge at 31.25....so I would expect singles to fill in completely now
Originally posted by apk781

that was a nice target...triples left at 31.75 and top of lvn formed today...too slow to even watch from here....gl

Originally posted by BruceM