ES Wednesday 11-12-14

Took a break YD..I officially have a teenager living in my house now......my oldest turned 13 yesterday.....here's how I see it...
No video below? Try this link: wednesday.swf

ON Vpoc just flipped to 28.50 so I am trying small longs down here.....high risk as if we are way off they could easily drive down to that 24 number....any first target for me will be 30.25 and edge of that LVN.....most of the O/N is short so we usually expect some adjustment up in RTH lows........problem here is we are 30 minute off from O/N closing ....
We did not hit the 1/2 band numbers YD but have already hit the lower one in O/N
Today's numbers. Again the 4 and 4:15pm are close

Click image for original size
iv111214
both your closing prices are off...4pm was 36.75 and 4.15 pm was 36.5

Originally posted by NewKid

Today's numbers. Again the 4 and 4:15pm are close

iv111214

Bruce, you mentioned the S2 at 28.25 but I have it at 27.5. Not sure why the discrepancy... but they are relatively close
i think your closing prices are wrong Newkid....
More data feed problems. Thanks apk. That would explain my pivots being off too.
whoops...apk is way ahead of me today...sorry
I read 36 but wrote 33. Brain fart. Here are the correct numbers. Bad news is that I took a trade off of the bad numbers. Hopefully the good news is that my dumb ass got lucky.
iv111214
That was impressive. They actually went and got that 30 min VPOC. I did not think it would happen because of all the momentum