ES Monday 12-8-14

key zones today...ONLY THREE i AM USING THIS MORNING....I PREFER LONGS UNDER THE 69 -71 ZONE......

74 - 75 - 4 PM CLOSE AND PIVOT POINT

69 - 71 ***** MAGNET AREA AND KEY SPOT TO WATCH FOR DIRECTION THIS WEEK

63.75 - 65.75 - S2 AND PRICE ACTION

VIDEO BABBLE EXPLAINS THE REST....MONDAY IS WORST DAY FOR GAP FILLS AND BE CAREFUL AS ALL WHO BOUGHT AT FRIDAYS LOWS MAY SELL AT OPEN TO DRIVE PRICE DOWN A BIT BUT SINCE WE ARE IN A BULL MARKET THE PROBABILITIES STILL FAVOR LONGS...SO JUST USE YOUR ZONES...IDEAL LONGS WILL COME IF THEY CAN PUSH OUT THE OVERNIGHT LOW WHICH IS WEEKLY PIVOT AND RUN OUT OF STEAM AT OUR LOWER ZONE OF 63.75 - 65.75.....JUST NOT SURE THEY WILL DO AS I WANT THEM TO THOUGH
No video below? Try this link: MONDAY_BABBLE.swf

starting small longs at 69.50...very small
the fact that they can form vpocs at Fridays lows and can respect S2 in the overnight leads me to believe that big players are NOT in the market and we will mean revert ...most likely back to the 74 - 75 area today......we'll see how it goes in the first 90 minutes today...some feel that if we can't retest S1 in the first 45 minutes then you should look for shorts the rest of the day......that idea is untested by me and just tossing it out there....so I want to see us get beyond that s1 quickly today to support my long bias
started rth longs under On lows
came out of On long at 71 print and now coming out of RTH long at 69.50 and try to hold for 73...just ahead of key 74 - 75 zone
all us longs really want this to stay above Fridays lows...if you look at all session data we have a nice bell curve with 69.50 as the center....i am not convinced they are done testing that 69.50 but sure would appreciate a straight shot run up to my 73 target ...

too quick to post this and trade....so the above comment no longer matters..... key thing I forgot to mention but was watching ------WHERE was the On midpoint.......? a key measure for me!!
flat now and not trading anymore.....i know many will try for gap close fill...I hope it keeps running for ya...!!....I don't like to have to get through centers of bells to get gap close fills...sometimes that can take forever but hope the buyers can blow through quick if that is what YOU need...
nice trading Bruce..thanks for the comments
very strange formation...multiple lows and a gap in the data at 72...I'd like to find some small short to go back down to get that filled in
here is a shot of that strange formation...note multiple lows and gap in data
Click image for original size
strange
In the video, can you move the toolbar? I can't tell which prices you are talking about. Thanks!
BruceM, the problem that brettr mentioned is what I too had brought up several months ago...however, the *.swf links helped, which daytrading too has suggested as an alternative.