ES Monday 12-8-14

key zones today...ONLY THREE i AM USING THIS MORNING....I PREFER LONGS UNDER THE 69 -71 ZONE......

74 - 75 - 4 PM CLOSE AND PIVOT POINT

69 - 71 ***** MAGNET AREA AND KEY SPOT TO WATCH FOR DIRECTION THIS WEEK

63.75 - 65.75 - S2 AND PRICE ACTION

VIDEO BABBLE EXPLAINS THE REST....MONDAY IS WORST DAY FOR GAP FILLS AND BE CAREFUL AS ALL WHO BOUGHT AT FRIDAYS LOWS MAY SELL AT OPEN TO DRIVE PRICE DOWN A BIT BUT SINCE WE ARE IN A BULL MARKET THE PROBABILITIES STILL FAVOR LONGS...SO JUST USE YOUR ZONES...IDEAL LONGS WILL COME IF THEY CAN PUSH OUT THE OVERNIGHT LOW WHICH IS WEEKLY PIVOT AND RUN OUT OF STEAM AT OUR LOWER ZONE OF 63.75 - 65.75.....JUST NOT SURE THEY WILL DO AS I WANT THEM TO THOUGH
No video below? Try this link: MONDAY_BABBLE.swf

can't you see them on the right ....side...? u may need to scroll at the bottom of video....let me know if that works
Originally posted by brettr

In the video, can you move the toolbar? I can't tell which prices you are talking about. Thanks!
Replying to above:

Sorry but I can't reply directly because there is no reply button to submit.

Right side of the video is always cut off. Unless that is all that is captured. Either way, I see prices only on the left (obscured by the toolbar). Thanks again.
BruceM: Is see what brettr is talking about. You are correct that the prices are on both the left and right. When the video is played in the forum the prices on the right are cut-off and the ones on the left are obscured by the toolbar.

brettr: This is my fault. There used to be a link above the video that said something like "click here to see video in its own window." I must have accidentally removed that. I'll try and get that fixed this week so you can use that link to see the video by itself in a window which should solve the problem.

In the meantime here is the link for the video above that should fix this right now: http://ii.mypivots.com/uf/202/a2a529b6-bbbf-4d94-b85e-47105f3a49df.swf

There is a link above the video after all. See where it says: No video below? Try this link: MONDAY_BABBLE.swf

Click on that link and the video shows in its own window which should solve the problem.
in Chrome I see both sides and can scroll the video left to right on the forum...I do not have to launch in a separate window....I just play it within the forum....so this may be a browser issue for the end user......to do my part i will make sure i kill the toolbar on the left ...oh man that would suck if you have to go to the left to see prices for the right side of the chart..
BruceM, the problem that brettr mentioned is what I too had brought up several months ago...however, the *.swf links helped, which daytrading too has suggested as an alternative.