No registration required! (Why?)

ES Tuesday 12-16-2014


Today's SD bands. Good luck to everyone.
Click image for original size
iv121614
took 07 to make up for loss and got stopped....here is greenies from YD as per my data...almost a perfect hit into them but little reaction
Click image for original size
greenies
trying last short from 09.50...small... and new highs above 2011 will stop me..trying to get 06.50
they haven't given up on fridays POC yet...lets see if they can get back out of Fridays VA low now...that would be cool
problem here is two fold...we need to get back out of value from Friday but we also have to wait 20 minutes for this bracket to complete before we can try for a bracket low test
did u not take the short from 94-96 Bruce? i recall it was one of your zones this morning
but if we get lucky they may drive it back down to 2001....todays Va high and single print edge from yesterday they blew through
no I did not.... there was no pause in price and price action...the pause came slightly ahead of that zone ( just under it at 92.50 )and then they blew through it with gusto
Originally posted by apk781

did u not take the short from 94-96 Bruce? i recall it was one of your zones this morning
there was no pause at the -4 number this AM. do you not look for pauses in the pitbull then?
Nice short from 9.50 Bruce, I was hoping to short right above that, didn't get the retrace.

I heard Vermont got lots of snow last week, friend of mine up there skiing, along with power outages.
right, was thinking the same thing...trying to understand how u filter between zones that a priori are good based on market profile stuff once price reaches them...i use internals and tick but from what i see that is not sthg u use much...so would love to understand better why the pitbull was good and the 94-96 wasn't given taht price did not stop pause really at any of them

thanks

Originally posted by NewKid

there was no pause at the -4 number this AM. do you not look for pauses in the pitbull then?
bringing this fwd in case it got lost in between posts...if u r still reading this Bruce an explanation of what u look at in those scenarios mentioned below would be great thanks

Originally posted by apk781

right, was thinking the same thing...trying to understand how u filter between zones that a priori are good based on market profile stuff once price reaches them...i use internals and tick but from what i see that is not sthg u use much...so would love to understand better why the pitbull was good and the 94-96 wasn't given taht price did not stop pause really at any of them

thanks

Originally posted by NewKid

there was no pause at the -4 number this AM. do you not look for pauses in the pitbull then?