ES Wednesday 12-17-2014

Yesterday we hit the 1.28 SD upper band. Here are today's numbers. Good luck to everyone.

Click image for original size
iv121714
when you get the time, could you post a pic of the M pattern you are seeing? Thanks.

Originally posted by BruceM

yes newkid still short ....nice "M" pattern but in the backof my mind Iknow they will eventually go to the greenies I mentioned above or below and this is fed day so not keeping much on..I'd like to see them build time under 77.50 - 79 know...but I have no clue what will happen-
I appreciate you taking the time to post the picture, but New Kid, the developing VPOC is the price level at which the most contracts have traded... SO when I look at your table/chart, your VPOC is at the very highest price on the chart?
Paul, not sure what you saw but my VPOC is at 1980 and i see 14596 contracts traded there so looks like it matches up to me. Where do you see the VPOC at the top in my picture? Are you talking about my cursor? That was just randomly placed.

Originally posted by PAUL9

I appreciate you taking the time to post the picture, but New Kid, the developing VPOC is the price level at which the most contracts have traded... SO when I look at your table/chart, your VPOC is at the very highest price on the chart?
and we got back to 75. so much for my theories. lol.

but i think the probability had indeed gone down and we could have easily gone to 83-85. would have been a good hold regardless. i need to get me some more ammo!

Originally posted by NewKid

30-min VPOC flipped to 79.5. Now i am not so sure if they will get back to 75 or not
Aladdin, did you originally constitute today as an Open-Drive? It sure looked like it in the first 30-mins.
i'm trying to hold one now to see if I can get 66.50 ...LOL...but I know at a price of 75 we are at approximate midpoint between my two greenies..so this could still go either way
bruce, did you take the long at 70.5 this morning? i was not sure if that was enough of a pause or not. in RTH we barely touched it and shot off but just before the open, it hovered below it for a while.
they tested YD's VAL again. Bulls seem to be defending it so far
Thanks, NewKid,
I didn't realize I had to click on the picture in order to see the whole thing Yes, I saw that level after I clicked on the picture .
no I didn't
Originally posted by NewKid

bruce, did you take the long at 70.5 this morning? i was not sure if that was enough of a pause or not. in RTH we barely touched it and shot off but just before the open, it hovered below it for a while.
for those interested I kicked off tomorrows thread with a quick overview of trades and questions from Tuesday...