ES Thursday 1-8-15

Note the change in bands. Now I am tracking only the 4pm close but both for 365 days as well as for 252 days. Use as you wish. I personally will see what lines up where and then use for confirmation.

Daily chart for tomorrow to follow soon
Click image for original size
iv010815
just an fyi...when I saw them pop under that 46.25 swing low I exited my short when we traded above the high or the low bar...so we dipped down under to 46 even...on my MD data and I went market when I saw 47 print.....I had an exit at 45.75 but it missed that
damn...if we apply the pivot idea then it seems they will get one...the 54....very surprising indeed
nuances, nuances.... got burned again. i am done trading for the day. cannot bleed any more
R3 for the day.... thats mind boggling....
can't see them not coming back for a 51.50 retest but I have said that a few times today and they didn't play fair...but I'm gonna try from 53.25 and use 56.25 as uncle...this is super small as it is outside my window of time
actually will watch 55.50 - 56.25 closely
i just sold r3... they have to get back down.....right???
added at 54.25 ..target is now 52.25
not sure new kid they may need o push above that 55.75
is another concept...if price opens outside of R2...it means its seeking new value...I think that is a market profile type concept. clue as to the run up.
thanks for the video Bruce and the notes. the greenies turned from resistance to support very quickly and i am going to have to adapt to that well enough to not lose money. i pay yet more tuition to the market. i am really hoping it pays off over time....