ES Wednesday 1-14-15

expecting some bullishness coming in towards late in the week. Thursday and Friday are statistically bullish days...but as usual will really only be trading my lines but would like to get some longer term SPY shares put back on....l.had some free time this evening ..this is how my lines look....most important for any bullish cash is getting and closing above Mondays bell curve......On this chart the cyan color is what is currently happening for Monday and Tuesdays trade combined, the developing week.........you can see how we have some lines generated from Tuesdays trading that coincide with levels from Mondays bell curve ...so 2019 - 2025 becomes a big area to watch as we move forward from here regardless of when we get back to those prices...closest greenies are at 1995 area and 1988 area...then one way up at 2047 !!!

Click image for original size
numbers

official single prints from an Mp chart are at 30.50 and 37.50 but we also spent very little time at 22.75......

here is how the Vix chart seems to be coiling

vix
so far every 30 minute poc has traded back to it and we have one at 88.75 ...so i am trying very small longs off this 86.50......don't want to get stuck in case they decide to blow through this HTN from the monthly
all i can fit in the image...but u r looking at 30 minutes but I made this one minute ...so each green line is based on one minute time POC's for each 30 minute segment...orderly so far.....85 - 87 is my zone...lets see if it loves me or hates me on this late lunchtime trade...so far it's hating me...I have 84.75 as my average price now but keeping this relatively small...I have a LTN from 12-17 I am trying to lean on to improve average price....a good quick failure will run it down to 79 - 80 so watching this closely...
thirtyminute
if they can get me back to 86 I will take it off except one.....so far a poor trade
in hindsight I should have probably exited and retried at the 81 LVn off the monthly....less stress....only so many numbers I can trade.....here is monthly bell curve from December...at least the parts I am watching...note the ltn at 81 and where current low is so far...same bell I mentioned earlier
tweekly
went flat at 86 print..so even though that 30 minute time poc is up there we are still under the 87.75 center and I don't want to have to contend with that
if we are closing under last weeks low of 1984 at the end of this period i will plan to look for call options...we know they usually like to see multiple tpos's print especially when they have a 30 minute period closes below a weekly low......I'm still wondering when my strength I expected is going to show up....LOL!
a picture of the LTN from 12-17..it ran from 81.50 - 83..rth only
low time
Bruce beat me to it but here is a monthly volume chart. 81.25 was a LVN and that has been the low of the day so far. Fascinating

011415monthly
Originally posted by BruceM

if we are closing under last weeks low of 1984 at the end of this period i will plan to look for call options...we know they usually like to see multiple tpos's print especially when they have a 30 minute period closes below a weekly low......I'm still wondering when my strength I expected is going to show up....LOL!

Bruce, could you explain what you mean by "they usually like to see multiple tpos's print especially when they have a 30 minute period closes below a weekly low.

do you mean wehn a wekly Low is undercut it usually by more than one or two ticks BELOW the prior week's Low?

Great observations as usual, Thanks for your comments
oops, did not see all of Bruce's posts and noticed he had a similar picture to mine. My bad.
remember..I would never let myself be blinded by a probability...if we close strong i will be buying spy position...regardless of possible weekly low retest....( it's ahigh probability when we leave the singles at a breakdown anyway)......Thursday and Friday of Jan expiration week has a bullish slant ....

as a short term trader ( except for spy 0 i only trade my lines and everything else is just a bonus