ES Thursday 1-29-15

Today's bands. YD we closed right at the 2 SD value (365 days)

Click image for original size
iv012915
if u held then don't be super pig....be very happy at that 97 and quit.........!!!! let somebody else break their back sitting at the desk today !!!
that's interesting...time has it at 91.50 but there are actually the same number of one minute tpo's up at 97.50.....
Originally posted by NewKid

30 min VPOC @ 89.75
I certainly wouldn't initiate inside the magnet zone of 95 - 97 today....ya never know if they will drag it back and forth all day building those tpo's across last weeks lows
they spent time there but did not build up much volume there
Click image for original size
vol

Originally posted by BruceM

that's interesting...time has it at 91.50 but there are actually the same number of one minute tpo's up at 97.50.....
Originally posted by NewKid

30 min VPOC @ 89.75

well so far your 89.50 seems like the winner...I have a greenie from todays developing at 89 and one up at 94.75 but I don't couny the developing ones too much.....as sometimes it seems IB adjusts their data....so I really only use the ones that get updated at days end ....
i wonder how to translate not having a lot of time TPOs at a price but high volume and vice versa? because that is exactly what happenned today. 89.75 does not have a lot of time there but had the volume and 91.5 was the opposite.

when high time and high volume match, that makes sense but what when it is the opposite?

there has to be something to learn there