ES Friday 2-6-15

Bands for the day. Good luck to all.

Click image for original size
iv020615
Paul, they got that selling tail you mentioned! Good call
ate the loser at 64 even...starting to work heavy at 67.75 will add at 69......first target is IB high......first goal is to make up for the last 2.5 point loser
coming out very heavy at 65.50...that was an ltn...and if buyers are coming back it will happen there........further targets are 64, 62.75 and then 61.50..if lucky..but still goal is to make up that loss...which has been done...basically
63.25 is going to be key for downside. if we get 4-wide TPOs there, there is a good chance we go lower and the numbers Bruce mentioned
obviously one of them is within 2 ticks of it :)
why 4 wide and that price ?
Originally posted by NewKid

63.25 is going to be key for downside. if we get 4-wide TPOs there, there is a good chance we go lower and the numbers Bruce mentioned
perfect hit on single from 12-31 and yearly high and daily r2....just not sure they will give us the swing high so easy up here
if this upper zone fails (starts pushing above 69 then i will be using 72 - 73 and 75.50 - 77 as other two sell spots
63.25 is where we are already 3 wide. If we get 4 wide there, that means the POC stays lower which increases the odds of a downwards move. if we dont get 4 wide there, then odds favor the POC moving up later in the day.

the only reason i mentioned 4 wide is because we are less than 2 hours into the RTH session

Originally posted by BruceM

why 4 wide and that price ?
Originally posted by NewKid

thanks..I think we will get 4 wide there...just not sure when...I'd like it to be sooner than later !!!
basically you want the POC to stay down there and not migrate up. that would be a negative for the bears. this is something that Dalton stresses quite a bit on
daddywolf, see the attached picture. i was referring to today's MP chart. Look at periods H and I. I came within 1 tick of H's low and rallied back to out of YD range. It tested the critical 61.25 level, made sure there was nothing there and came back to repair that poor low in the K period. We were in the J period when I wrote that post.

Click image for original size
020615mp