ES Wednesday 2-11-2015

Bands for the day. We also have the weekly 0.5 band at 2071.25 to go with the daily 0.5 band at 2070.75 so we have confluence there. Good luck to all.

Click image for original size
iv021115
that was cool...I watched how market hit YD last full 30 minute bar VPOC on my data and fell back to first 30 minute VPOC of today....would have been much cooler if I took the short....ha !!
here is a pic of that idea of vpocs..
Click image for original size
thirtyminute
nice confluence there. i too wish i had taken it but it is still nice to learn from it. i am still on the sidelines. i find it very hard to trade while Dalton is speaking

Originally posted by BruceM

that was cool...I watched how market hit YD last full 30 minute bar VPOC on my data and fell back to first 30 minute VPOC of today....would have been much cooler if I took the short....ha !!
took small long on 59 print but I'm thinking they may need to drop it down a bit more...shake us off the tree a bit
oh well...lucky I guess....see how poc from one day acts as support in single prints from another day..61.25 is exit and will try to hold for 63.25 but don't think this is gonna be it
good trading as usual Bruce!
official poc from 2-6 was 2059...even though yesterdays singles are a tic or two under that...I'm always asking " what levels have they broken through from previous days " then try to coordinate with most recent days action
exiting final at 62.75....can't suffer on a lucky entry......not for two tics i won't...flat now and most likely done....I like how they made the new low into that zone...previous close, greenie and 4 pm close is all close by....so I need to get out at the closest or middle of those three and not the one furthest away
thanks Newkid...it all seems logical today...but never easy !!
i find it very hard to trade while Dalton is speaking

so does Dalton
goods odds they come back up for the 55.50 retest