ES Friday 2-13-2015

Bands for the day. The daily 0.5 band is at 91.25, weekly 1 band is at 91.75, daily R1 is at 89.5 and weekly R1 is at 90. So a lot of confluence from 90 to 92

Click image for original size
iv021315
starting new shorts at 89.25......runners getting clipped fast today ...target is 87.50................report at 10 !! Ideally I'd like to see a push into 92 - 94 but not sure they will gibve us that
averaged in at 89.50 targeting only 88 now due to report coming
30 min VPOC @ 88.5
to me there just seems to be too many stops still sitting at 88 - 88.25 area...hoping for a pop up post report but not really beyond 94....and we have an ltn at 87.75 ...
runners trying for a second TPO print at YD highs......watching 87.75 carefully though
the weekly R1 has now printed at 90
87.50 was my official LTN price.....so took something there...last two are trying for YD highs and then 84....no good place for stops as they may need to digest all time highs......another reason I liked the sells above there....multiple tpo's like to print at those kinds of places too..
yes...and it would have been a hell of ride to try and trade for that early in the week.....
Originally posted by NewKid

not saying we should have traded for it. just pointing it out that we met the requirement for the week

Originally posted by BruceM

yes...and it would have been a hell of ride to try and trade for that early in the week.....
Originally posted by NewKid

had to come out at 86 print...it was the opening and an oversight on my part ...only one left now
today I have patience but only on two runners at the end.......it becomes more like gambling at that point.....for those interested...82.75 was lowest time price that was in between bell curves on yesterday's RTH chart ......to confim you could have also noticed Greenies in your On chart before todays market opened..here are two pics
tweekly

ogreen

my "LTN" label should be up at 82.75.......so chart has it's label in the wrong spot