ES Friday 2-20-15

Plan is still to get long in the 88.75 - 90 area and use 93 - 94.75 as ultimate magnet...( these are really nothing more than last years highs and last weeks highs).not much else to say today...secondary long zones will be at 86 and also at 83 - 84 but only with a good signal and smaller size.....longer we consolidate then the greater the chance we can have a true breakout and we don't want to be on the wrong side when it happens

I have greenies from YD at 90 and also 93.75...so I wouldn't be surprised to see both print today if we stay coiled up

it is safer to buy under 90 and sell above 96.50 and use targets inside all the slop from this week...here is weekly one minute so far...green bar is the one minute time Value area for the developing week

Long on the 90 in O/N and will try to get back to 92.25...single prints currently in O/N and YD VA low !!
Click image for original size
mpweekly
Good luck Bruce, I just got whacked too! I just haaaad to take that obvious short.
a video to close out friday......looking forward to next week and am going to post my simpleroptions ( john Carter ) weekly options review...I should mention that 08.75 was daily one sd band for today...hence the alteration and additional zone for me

No video below? Try this link: friday.swf