ES Wednesday 2-25-15

Here are the basic areas so far

Click image for original size
new day
Originally posted by BruceM

yes I did big mike but it really wasn't at my ideal level of volume...but we did hit down into one one my lines...but look at the volume that came in at about 9:53.....it was higher but not really where I wanted to see it.....
Originally posted by Big Mike

Did you detect some volume coming in Bruce?

Click image for original size
volume

At the time I was sitting at 8.50! When it moved away I went to 8.00 in case of a news spike. I was too fine today.
we are coiling. are the longs going to get tired and start liquidating or are we going to see more buyers step in to take the market higher? right now it looks like everyone is satisfied which most likely will not last long. depends on whether the market thinks this is a fair price to buy at or not. we could very well be seeing some exhaustion in the up move but i will believe it when i see it. sitting on the sidelines till then. today is trade the edges kind of a day
dipping toes in the water just above weekly r1.....to try and get singles test below at 15.25....daily r2 is at 2119 so using 2116.50 - 2119 as my short zone...will try 3 times in this zone
this has been such a slow moving day. we have been one time framing higher since the second period after testing YD's VAL but we could miss it with the super slow tempo. i think there is a good chance of coming to get that 15.25 because it is just inside YD's high
no break of a prior 30m low thus far...we always get at least one of those even in uptrends or grinds...it's been a long while since i saw that rule violated
so thin look at all those stops at 16.25 ...sure to get taken out
thats likely a sign that it is only day timeframe traders playing and buying very close to the prior period's low to take the market higher in absence of any real sellers. they would liquidate at some point!

Originally posted by apk781

no break of a prior 30m low thus far...we always get at least one of those even in uptrends or grinds...it's been a long while since i saw that rule violated
there's the break of a prior 30m bar...that is probably one rule that almost never fails...u have to know when to use it though, but when there are only 3-4 30m bars left in the day the odds are much better of course
they almost made that easy for us.....almost !!! for those taking low of high bar trades it worked the first time up here...when we got under the 2117...!
good point apk....
Originally posted by apk781

there's the break of a prior 30m bar...that is probably one rule that almost never fails...u have to know when to use it though, but when there are only 3-4 30m bars left in the day the odds are much better of course
to me this is nothing more than going back to our key area from the chart up top....the magnet zone today.....now getting under that and failing on rallies would be more impressive to me...otherwise it all seems like just noise and could just keep coming back to the 2111- 2112.50....too late for me but hope it drops if that's what ya need it to do