Future trading Training

Hello All
Does anyone know any good training system/company/person for day trading for beginners? Of course it should be practical and low cost :)
There are some Dummies and Complete Idiot's Guides to futures and day trading that might help you:

The Complete Idiot's Guide to Daytrading Like a Pro
The Complete Idiot's Guide to Investing Like a Pro
The Complete Idiot's Guide to Making Money on Wall Street
The Complete Idiot's Guide to Options and Futures

Trading for Dummies
Currency Trading For Dummies
Day Trading For Dummies
Futures & Options For Dummies
Investing for Dummies
Investing Online for Dummies
Investing Online for Dummies Quick Reference

You can find them on the trading books page.

Also if you follow the daily ES trading topic in the [/board/forum/21/1/trading-strategies-and-setups]trading strategies and setups[/url] part of the forum you'll find that a lot of the obscure terms have links to a dictionary entry that should explain what they mean. That way you can follow along with live trading and pick up what they are saying.
The best resources so far I found are:

http://www.interactivebrokers.com They have paper trading functionality that you can try.
Do any of you use day trading rooms? I have tried a couple and the results have been varying other than one that worked very well. I think it is responsible for a large portion of my success, since it truly helps keep me accountable to my goals.
It is important to get quality futures training from someone who has achieved success with trading. By having a coach you streamline your learning and avoid the haphazard futures trading educational journey that most beginning traders take. Most importantly, beginning traders need to realize that they do not need to use complicated futures trading strategies.
THANKS.....