ES Monday 3-16-15

Bands for the day. Good luck to all.
Click image for original size
iv031615

Last week's low is poor so there is a good chance it gets taken out this week (not 100% sure but simply a high probability). Also the market is pretty thin at levels below 2030 based on the weeks of 2/9 and 2/2 so there is a chance that the break could be significant to the downside during the upcoming week.

Feb VPOC/POC: 2083.5
March POC/VPOC: 2038.5/39
Weekly VPOC: 2109
Weekly POC: 2097.5
All time high: 2117.75

Greenies:
ok...done talking to self....
lol we're listening
cool BHmoney...if 12:30 trades up at 66 - 67 then Poc moves up.....in Daltons world that would imply they are accepting higher prices.....me, I'm not so sure....this seems to show that buyers are struggling as they can't extend Ib range and are getting a battle from sellers to create the "p" profile....just one of mnay reasons I do better when i don't think too much...a drop here to 64 will make a 5 by 5 and will void my concpet of the POC moving up to the 66 - 67
drop happened so 5 x 5 at 64.50...so poc will not move up during the 12;30 brackety///perhaps they can get 6 x 6 across the 66 - 67 to move the poc up after 1 pm......nuff said...done for today...sellers may try to sell slightly above 67...we have a trend line break and then 50% back of down move at that level...also Ib high is there
u nailed it...not sure why the voters are not out here today,,,,but I noticed
Originally posted by Big Mike

Today has the potential for a trend/open drive situation. Apprx 10 points above Friday close, 5 points above Euro IB high
I will be watching for a test of the 47 area and go long.

Good luck all.
agreed. great call! i already voted ;)

Originally posted by BruceM

u nailed it...not sure why the voters are not out here today,,,,but I noticed
Originally posted by Big Mike

Today has the potential for a trend/open drive situation. Apprx 10 points above Friday close, 5 points above Euro IB high
I will be watching for a test of the 47 area and go long.

Good luck all.

A little recap of today and last night.

I went long at -5 from Friday's close.

I went long off 53 retest of swing high and roughly +10 from Friday close.

No gap fill in 1st 5M, took the break of that long until +5 off the open and then went short.

A quick, good day.

Hope all banked some green today.