ES Thursday 3-19-15

Bands for the day. Good luck to all.
Click image for original size
iv031915
Probably done but may nibble around 74-76. High from 3/16 and -10 off open if news takes it that way that far

Good luck
FWIW - market makers according to TOS had 10.25 as a one sd range today...so with a close of 99 in cash that got us to 89...low in cash is 89.81 so far....hope that adds some fuel to all u longs fire to upside
bruce you shaking your head saying market order..lol..could you please give those other reason for 81.50 only if you have time and care to share..thanks
30 min VPOC @ 84.75
It was also a single print from 3/6
Originally posted by duck

bruce you shaking your head saying market order..lol..could you please give those other reason for 81.50 only if you have time and care to share..thanks
just simple price action from YD....here are my lines look at the 81.....resistance became support at 81.25
Click image for original size
tweekly
What's interesting is the inter-relationship between methods often settling at the same levels. For me, simplicity rules the day. +/-5 and 10 seldom don't get noticed. O/N and RTH highs and lows often are reaction levels. IMO these levels occur and then are represented in other ways, market profile, moving averages etc.

Seems a bit like the chicken and the egg.

Whatever works use it and refine it for your tastes!

Good luck all.
thanks bruce and mike
Mike, fully agree with the sentiment. This is what I am starting to find out as well. Therefore the logical conclusion is that trading success comes down to trade management and psychology. It is all within us.

Originally posted by Big Mike

What's interesting is the inter-relationship between methods often settling at the same levels. For me, simplicity rules the day. +/-5 and 10 seldom don't get noticed. O/N and RTH highs and lows often are reaction levels. IMO these levels occur and then are represented in other ways, market profile, moving averages etc.

Good luck all.
you got it man...there is tremendous power in confluence from different approaches..........the pitbull numbers are always forgotten by most and I've often said that they seem so "silly" that nobody uses them..........glad they are firing off for you well Mike
Originally posted by Big Mike

Good luck all.
*so double sided extensions where expected