ES Friday 3-20-15

Bands for the day. Good luck to all.

Click image for original size
iv032015
Mike, would you take a breakout trade below today's low for YD high and possibly O/N mid-pt?
Yes, was set there for a long time. Now will sell 98.0
Originally posted by NewKid

Mike, would you take a breakout trade below today's low for YD high and possibly O/N mid-pt?
Thanks Mike.

ha, was looking at the wrong end... should have been ready to take a breakout in either direction i suppose..
selling 99.75 ..late to the party today...01.75 and 04 are two numbers I am watching on upside.......target is 96.50..we may need to see twice the Ib traders hit their mark before a reaction...singles at Ib high breakout
What's at 96.50 Bruce? I'm surmising the HVN for this morning is 94 ish? Thanks
Originally posted by BruceM

selling 99.75 ..late to the party today...01.75 and 04 are two numbers I am watching on upside.......target is 96.50..we may need to see twice the Ib traders hit their mark before a reaction...singles at Ib high breakout
highs of the first 2 30-min bars is 96.5
taking bulk off at 97.25...todays VA high is here...and so close to IB high
mike..the Ib high does not usually leave single prints at it.......so the 60 minute high needed testing.....Ib - 60 minute high and low but u probably know that....just in case someone is new here
man, i have been twiddling my thumbs all morning and you came in and made money in 5 mins! Just kidding.... good trading Bruce
thanks new kid........here are my lines on my chart that I WOULD have posted had I been here earlier.
Click image for original size
tweekly
my kids ( that 02.50 - 03 ) made me feel good...see I told ya I "owned " them......that was a beautiful picture...I had a video to upload but forum won't allow it...it's a wmv file.....of my alter ego trying to play guitar...would have been a good finish for a friday.....but I also haven't forgot that it seems that there will be no multiple tpo's at last weeks highs and it seems they will hold the hour singles.........even so if you look at one minute you can see how they broke out and did come back for the retest of the hour high but the statistic ( ok, rough estimate) is based on 30 minute bars