ES Wednesday 4-1-15

Bands for the day. Good luck to all.

Click image for original size
iv040115
Hey, Big Mike, is this a long at 54 (C[1] - 5)
Guess not
negative 10 no good either...
Is there news that I am not getting?
anybody monitor news?
I was set there until the end 1st 5M. No gap fill changed my mind to go with the break of 1st 5M low. My fades are more frequent but smaller target usually so when there is a conflict between that and 5M gap fill. the no gap fill takes precedent due to bigger gains. Missed the -5 last night and was fortunate enough to ride it down a bit.
Originally posted by PAUL9

drove right out of YD's range. i was thinking of taking the short, hesitated and the market took off.....
they are blowing past greenies like nobody's business.... although i did not take the short (for which I am bummed) I am very glad I did not try catching this falling knife. yikes!
did someone take an april fool's joke seriously and start tanking the market? lol
when you say gap fill, do you mean the 4 pm EST cash close? because we got to the 4:15 pm close...

Originally posted by Big Mike

I was set there until the end 1st 5M. No gap fill changed my mind to go with the break of 1st 5M low. My fades are more frequent but smaller target usually so when there is a conflict between that and 5M gap fill. the no gap fill takes precedent due to bigger gains. Missed the -5 last night and was fortunate enough to ride it down a bit.

buying the 37.75 stop 34.75
30min VPOC @ 42.5
yup it was pipe dream to buy 37.75 cancel order
You are correct, we did touch the close. i had a misplaced line. It's been a goofy and fortunate night and day. need to tighten up here as I can't get lucky always.
Originally posted by NewKid

when you say gap fill, do you mean the 4 pm EST cash close? because we got to the 4:15 pm close...

Originally posted by Big Mike