Trading in Binary Options

Investing in the financial market entails risk and profit. As a rule of thumb, the more you are willing to risk, the greater your profit potential becomes. The problem is that most people do not have the necessary financial means to engage in a profitable trade on the capital market and if they do, they are hardly ever willing to take drastic risks.
This problem has been solved almost completely with the advent of binary trade in recent years. Investment in binary options is relatively easy. What you need to do is to pick an asset you want your investment to be based on (Usually there are 4 main categories of assets available for trade: currencies, stocks, indices and commodities). Than you will be asked to forecast what will be the price of the asset when its option expires. If your assessment turns out to be correct, you are in the money zone and your return on investment will be very high (in some cases you may enjoy a 90 per cent profit!). In case you were wrong, you may lose 90 per cent of your investment. Why 90? Advanced binary options trading platforms offer you an insurance policy. In case you lose your investment, you will be entitled to a 10 per cent refund. Ten per cent may not sound much, but it can turn out to be exactly what you need to continue investing until you make a profit.
Three reasons to prefer binary trade as a financial investment
First and foremost, binary options offer a simple and doable trade in which anyone can engage. You do not have to be an experienced broker to succeed. True, you have to be familiar with market trends but the required level of expertise is lower in comparison to other types of investments on the financial markets.
Second, high profit levels allow you to invest relatively small sums of money. Therefore, even people with low initial capital can start trading and gradually accumulate earnings.
Third, when you are investing in binary options, you know in advance how much you may gain or lose. This gives you a sense of control which is of great importance in face of markets volatility. In other words, there are no surprises for good or worse. Many traders need this stability, especially those who are new to the world of capital investments.
Originally posted by robert1982

Investing in the financial market entails risk and profit. As a rule of thumb, the more you are willing to risk, the greater your profit potential becomes. The problem is that most people do not have the necessary financial means to engage in a profitable trade on the capital market and if they do, they are hardly ever willing to take drastic risks.
This problem has been solved almost completely with the advent of binary trade in recent years. Investment in binary options is relatively easy. What you need to do is to pick an asset you want your investment to be based on (Usually there are 4 main categories of assets available for trade: currencies, stocks, indices and commodities). Than you will be asked to forecast what will be the price of the asset when its option expires. If your assessment turns out to be correct, you are in the money zone and your return on investment will be very high (in some cases you may enjoy a 90 per cent profit!). In case you were wrong, you may lose 90 per cent of your investment. Why 90? Advanced binary options trading platforms offer you an insurance policy. In case you lose your investment, you will be entitled to a 10 per cent refund. Ten per cent may not sound much, but it can turn out to be exactly what you need to continue investing until you make a profit.
Three reasons to prefer binary trade as a financial investment
First and foremost, binary options offer a simple and doable trade in which anyone can engage. You do not have to be an experienced broker to succeed. True, you have to be familiar with market trends but the required level of expertise is lower in comparison to other types of investments on the financial markets.
Second, high profit levels allow you to invest relatively small sums of money. Therefore, even people with low initial capital can start trading and gradually accumulate earnings.
Third, when you are investing in binary options, you know in advance how much you may gain or lose. This gives you a sense of control which is of great importance in face of markets volatility. In other words, there are no surprises for good or worse. Many traders need this stability, especially those who are new to the world of capital investments.

Thank you for this wonderful post. In addition, make sure to keep a clear head while making any decisions about binary options trading. Avoid trading if you are emotionally disturbed, as emotions can create havoc with your trading. It is very easy to make the wrong decisions in an emotional state, so it is advisable to stay away from any form of trading until you’ve calmed down and cleared your mind.
Trading is an art that you need to master, there are so many faculties to consider before you start trading professionally. I am still learning new information every day and won't stop until i'll be sure that my knowledge is enough to start trading for a living.

Good luck
I researched a lot and spoke with friends that recommended trading. My best friend has been trading for a few years now, and he manage to earn a fine living out of it. This is my goal, to be able to travel the world and enjoy life.

Peace
Nice post robert1982. For some, they say binary options was just a gamble and no studies and strategy needed, but for me its not. It requires you knowledge and wisdom about the financial market, you need to be updated with the news, the updates and many more for you to have a successful trade. Im glad in some way that my broker provides updates and daily market reviews, its a big help actually.