ES Thursday 4-9-15

Bands for the day. Good luck to all.

Click image for original size
iv040915
we are in a fairly tight balance area and i will only be taking trades outside of 65.75 on the downside and 80.25 on the upside. anything inside this area feels too risky for me
+5 failed, went short below failure of 8:35 bar to reach +10

good luck to all
nice, hope you're able to ride it to the open!
Originally posted by NewKid

we are in a fairly tight balance area and i will only be taking trades outside of 65.75 on the downside and 80.25 on the upside. anything inside this area feels too risky for me
badly played on my part. i saw the situation before hand but made a complete fool of myself. need to get much better at this business. sigh.

Originally posted by Big Mike

Have you ever considered that perhaps you are not suited for bigger moves and scalps may be better for you? I like to be a quick hitter, got short below the 9:00 news candle at 9:05 for a quick point. (did it at 7:35 too)

Good luck, it is tough until you find your groove.

badly played on my part. i saw the situation before hand but made a complete fool of myself. need to get much better at this business. sigh.

-5 golden

done for the day
I guess nobody trades around anymore.
i am here but still not posting trades because i am embarrassed at how badly i am doing.....
post the trades, your thoughts on why to enter and your thoughts that screwed up the trade. nothing embarrassing about it, stuff happens.

i am here but still not posting trades because i am embarrassed at how badly i am doing.....
i plan on starting to do that with my next trade. if nothing, just to be honest with myself
long at 82, higher high 5M

so you took a long trade at 82.75? that blew through real quick...

long it is (was) no lower low after a breakout and take continuation higher to 84..