ES Friday 4-10-15

Bands for the day. Good luck to all.

Click image for original size
iv041015
The only deviations I make are if it hits, doesn't fill and goes the project distance, I cancel. Then I watch price action for a possible secondary trade.
Originally posted by duck

mike the 5 thing.. so i have order at 91.75 short with buy stop at 93.25..other order at 81.75 long with stop at 80.25..or do i wait till we get to that area and see what happens? thanks in advance

duck

ps do have the orders in already
profit target is 1 point for most of contracts and let runner run? example would be 5 contracts to start exit 3 with one point and other 2 let run leave stop in place and use discretion on exit?

thks
duck
Sounds good. i'm almost inclined to split the difference but won't. I've gotten lucky being cute but don't wish to push it.

Good luck! what's the target(s)?
Originally posted by NewKid

at this point i am planning on selling the O/N high or buying the O/N low, whichever comes first..
developing VPOC for the day. we just saw a bounce off of YD's VPOC. That should have been on the radar as well.... bummer i missed that one

Originally posted by Big Mike

Sounds good. i'm almost inclined to split the difference but won't. I've gotten lucky being cute but don't wish to push it.

Good luck! what's the target(s)?
Originally posted by NewKid

at this point i am planning on selling the O/N high or buying the O/N low, whichever comes first..

That's my basic plan
Originally posted by duck

profit target is 1 point for most of contracts and let runner run? example would be 5 contracts to start exit 3 with one point and other 2 let run leave stop in place and use discretion on exit?

thks
duck
Thanks... RE the times...
same times, different time zones
(but I had written my code to produce the lines incorrectly. LOL)
30 min VPOC at 87 even but that is more like the center of the bell. i will be using the edges of the bell for any potential exit points
Heck, I'm impressed that you can write codes. Above my pay grade.
Originally posted by PAUL9

Thanks... RE the times...
same times, different time zones
(but I had written my code to produce the lines incorrectly. LOL)
There''s nothing complicated about the code.

I do it in TradeStation

I run a 30 minute bar chart ES chart using 24 hour prices

I use East Coast Time (not exchange time, which would be CT)

PLots the High of the Euro IB, The Low, and 50% of the range (So I don't have to go searching for it)..

Easy Language code:

vars:H343(0),L343(0),HL50pc(0);

if time=400 then begin
L343=Lowest(L,2);
H343=Highest(H,2);
HL50pc=(L343+H343)/2;
end;

PLOT1(H343,"30m_V343H");
PLOT2(L343,"30m_V343L");
PLOT3(HL50pc,"30m_50pc343");
filled 90.5. looking for 87.5
Yup I did but with a loss at 95. Have good weekend