Click image for original size
iv041015
fill 91.75
come on paul start selling..lol
no exit yet
my 1 lot is gone..no runners
now if i had runners stop would be move to 92.75 target is 89
Duck
probably won't sell unless 93 handle prints, then wait for a low lower than the low of the high bar
(I am not calling trades here, and since I'm not, but I would prefer to see 93.50 to 94.25 print)

I just figure there was so much sideways from 10 to 10:30 that there has to be a load of stops above current prices, and the first push up (out of the 10 to 10:30 range) just didn't seem tall enough for me,.

maybe one more push up.

believe me, I do not have a good handle on this price action today, but I certainly haven't been overwhelmed by positive price action... as a matter of fact, I think I'll just shut down for the week.

Good Luck to all .
have a good weekend Paul, if I do not talk to you again

Originally posted by PAUL9

Duck
probably won't sell unless 93 handle prints, then wait for a low lower than the low of the high bar
(I am not calling trades here, and since I'm not, but I would prefer to see 93.50 to 94.25 print)

I just figure there was so much sideways from 10 to 10:30 that there has to be a load of stops above current prices, and the first push up (out of the 10 to 10:30 range) just didn't seem tall enough for me,.

maybe one more push up.

believe me, I do not have a good handle on this price action today, but I certainly haven't been overwhelmed by positive price action... as a matter of fact, I think I'll just shut down for the week.

Good Luck to all .

Similar Paul's sentiment, price action has not been clear. Went in smaller than usual and all off 1 point.
Originally posted by duck

my 1 lot is gone..no runners
take alook at 30 min chart..those are singles? i think it got to fill in. have good weekend paul
short 91.75 stop 94.75
Yup I did but with a loss at 95. Have good weekend