ES Wednesday 5-06-15

don be shy people..lol hope to sell the rat at 93.75 but willing to get on early for on mid point test
I hate when 1 freakin tick costs you 5+ ticks!
Originally posted by duck

there you go a prime example of having a plan..following the plan but changing the plan mid trade is bad as u see what happen. and i wrote this more for me than anybody else..lol
mike it didnt cost me 5 ticks..when u look at 1 min chart.. it cost really only 1 tick..the exit would of been 75.25 stop would of been below the 10:20 bar when stopout. i am just piss at myself for not following the plan..where was your exit on the 78.25 short?
First lower low was 76.25 @ 10:21? Wasn't it? My exit was 2 ticks above the double bottom 74.50 I should have sold 78.25 again later but was out for a walk w/Mrs.Big Mike

mike it didnt cost me 5 ticks..when u look at 1 min chart.. it cost really only 1 tick..the exit would of been 75.25 stop would of been below the 10:20 bar when stopout. i am just piss at myself for not following the plan..where was your exit on the 78.25 short?
i have that 1021 bar as inside bar..
Agreed, and the break lower was the 1st lower low @ 76.25, 5 ticks from your exit.

i have that 1021 bar as inside bar..
cant leave these rat number alone..lol long order 68.75
market order market order..lol..someday i learn.. no fill
filled long 68.75 stop 3 point
i feel goood about this put other order to long at 68.00 stop will be 66.50 on both..no fill yet
no fill on 68..so only 1 contract..target is 71.75
lol yes twas me!!!!! seems Bruce is the glue that holds us all together here.....