ES Wednesday 7-15-15

Good morning to all. The action in the O/N has been pretty quiet and went out of YD's range a little but is back in the range again. I think Greece news is holding everything up and markets are pretty news driven at the moment.

YD's prominent POC and VPOC at 2101 could be in play today and after that the next support could be potentially in the 95/97 zone.
On the upside we have a previous swing high at 7.5/7.75 which also lines up with the O/N high.

If things are as slow as YD I will not much to say again today but we shall see what the day brings.

Good luck to all.
Another technical condition that had me scratching my head: while 2107 printed, The NYSE AD Line was still negative, down 400 something , hadn't been positive all day.
so thats a divergence that shadowtrader would be looking at, right? more reason to pull the trigger for a short trade?

Originally posted by PAUL9

Another technical condition that had me scratching my head: while 2107 printed, The NYSE AD Line was still negative, down 400 something , hadn't been positive all day.

dont forget, first the Greek parliament has to vote. If they accept it, then the various countries of the EU have to vote. Only then would it "final"

Originally posted by PAUL9

I know.
It's amazing,
The market seemed to overlook the fact that there really will not be a resolution to the Greek thing until they vote to accept the conditions... I have no doubt that it will be resolved, but the process has not completed yet.