How to Avoid Day Trading Mistakes?

Day trading for beginners is like lion taming, except more expensive. It's a risky and challenging pursuit: buying stocks and selling them again in the same day, making money off tiny fluctuations in the price of a stock over a twelve-hour period. For many years the tools of day trading were not available to the average investor: real-time stock results, analysis tools and access to instant trades (without the help of a broker). Today with high-speed connection and a lot of nerve, anybody can try to day trade. For those of stout heart, here are some common pitfalls to avoid.

1.Learn the basics. The first step for any day trading beginner is to learn the game from an experienced consultant/coach. Learning the game of day trading stock is like Roger Federer learning to be the best in tennis or Tiger Woods in the game of golf. You need to learn the winners game by actively trading. Do this not on your own but with your stock day-trading coach. Success stems from using a winner's trading game. Finding a world-class trading coach is a big first step. Knowing earnings-reporting dates and product-launch dates is also very helpful. You want to learn to win and to win big. So many traders learn to lose big (even in a masterful way). So place yourself in the hands of a professional.
HI,
How much money should I trade at the beginning?

thanks
Hi,
you should start with the minimum amount to learn the world of trading before you engage full time in investing
Thanks for the advise. I am new at trading, looking for all the information I can get.
Yes definitely my tip 1:

Start Small - Do not put your life savings into an online account. Start with a smaller sum, which will be easier to handle and keep track of. Once you feel confident, you can then decide to add more money to your online account.
You need to have a complete knowledge of the trading and learn the fluctuation of the market along with the different analysis and strategies. At first invest only the small amount that you can afford to lose. Finally never let the emotion cloud your judgement. Good Luck!