Why do you trade?

Hi traders!

A friend of mine has asked me to help her find online traders for her school research.
To be able to go further, she has a few questions. Would you guys be so kind to help her out?

1. How old are you?

2. How often do you trade on average?
(e.g. Daily, weekly or yearly)

3. How long have you been trading?

4. How were you introduced to online trading?

5. What is your motivation to trade?
Could you explain your motivation? Where did it come from and why?

Appreciate your time! Thank you!!
Originally posted by ChristineTrader

Hi traders!

A friend of mine has asked me to help her find online traders for her school research.
To be able to go further, she has a few questions. Would you guys be so kind to help her out?

1. How old are you?

1. How old are you?
I am 36 years old now.

In my case, when I am busy I do trade once a day, but usually I do 2 tradings everyday.
I have been trading for a year now, and I have been very happy with the result of my trading experience.
The broker I am into now, was just introduced by a good friend of mine. I made my own research about and found out that this is regulated by CySec

I am a full time Senior Internal Auditor but working hard wasn't enough to supply all the needs of my family. So I think that is my driving force to look for a better opportunity for my family. Gladly, I have found the best broker that helped me to have a good source of secondary income.
1. How old are you?
Right now, I am turning 37 years old.
I used to trade once in a while, especially when it is my off. That is the possible time that I trade, mostly twice a week only.
I have been trading for a year now and I am still looking forward to continue this for the next years of my life.
I have no idea what is forex trading mean but one good friend of mine just showed me the pros and cons of this one. Hence, I tried giving it a chance and glad to see that I am seeing what I really want to see in my life.
My motivation would be my kids, the reason why I joined forex trading is that I know for a fact that I need more side works just to supply all the needs of my family and kids. I think that would be enough to go and push through in life.

Hi all!

1. How old are you?
For the moment, I'm 30 y.o.

In average, I trade around 20 hours per week. (not every day, but almost + a lot during the weekends)

I've been trading for a year.

My friends offered me to try to trade together, after that we are working in a team. Before that, I didn't know even what is forex. Thanks to the beginners' guide and demo account I understood quickly what I should do and when.

The main motivation is money because my main job is not that good. But with forex, I'm able to make money at any time I want.
1. How old are you?

Weekly

2,3 years but there are hiatus

An English classmate told me he was IB of a popular broker and he earned hundreds a month

I trade to earn money but actually for improving my trading knowledge and I take advantage to do other relevant things.
Like any other trader, I also trade to fulfill my dreams with the passage of every second. Moreover, I have the addiction of the trading as well. I am a passionate trader with the dream of becoming as successful as I can. Thank you so much!
Everyone starts trade in forex to earn the profit from their money. Forex is not too good for newbies. Many of the newbies loses because of lacks of knowledge about the market. They didn't know what to do in the market or how to trade.
1. How old are you?

Weekly

3 years but there are hiatus

4. What is your motivation to trade?
I want to make something than this $$
1. How old are you?
I’m 35 years old

Daily

About 1 year

In my meditation lol

Freedom. And I had a stroke 6 years ago, I want stem cells/other treatments
1. [b]How old are you?[/b]
I am 38 years old.
3 tradings every day.
It's been 2 years.
I was introduced by a friend of mine.
5. What is your motivation to trade? Could you explain your motivation? Where did it come from and why?
I was a real estate broker back then and used to follow the markets everyday. After I got tired of chasing flats for sale in Barcelona everyday I decided to get retired and use my information about the markets in a way which requires less human contact and effort.
I think it is a somewhat illogical question, obviously we trade to make money.
I think it is a somewhat illogical question, obviously we trade to make money.