Life , health issues and disgruntled posters!

The universe keeps reaffirming things to me that I thought I would share :

1) don't let bravado throw you off. stick to what you believe to be true and back it up with evidential truth if needed.

2) set a time limit of how long you will “play along” with someone else's game and then move on. Set boundaries for yourself. Your time is too valuable

3) It is often best to just ignore posters after multiple attempts at trying to get through to them. They have an agenda that is different than yours and it might just be that they are stubborn and illogical. You can't spend too much time engaging them. Best to ignore them and they will stop bothering you and will eventually go away. If you have the discipline I suggest not even reading their posts. If what they have to say is so important then they can relay it to you from another poster. Like a mediator. If people can't get along then no sense having direct contact.

4) Get up off your ass and move. Sitting behind the computer for long periods of time will destroy you mentally and physically. I know from experience but I will spare you and not invite you to my “pitty party”. I was glad I was saved and fortunate enough to deal with my issues in time.

5) Get out with people ! My wife saved me by getting me involved in the church, the town and naturally the lives of our 3 young kids. Being somewhat alone and uninvolved is no way to live. It's not natural and makes one self centered. I was guilty of that too ! Idle hands are the devils helper ( you can tell some of this church stuff is getting to me )

6) you will see it again and again from people selling you stuff. It doesn't matter if its a a car or a trading method. They will stall and try to redirect your from your truth. So always remember what it is that you want . Write it down and keep coming back to it.

7) take screen shots of some of your posts and of ones you feel are important in case someone decides to delete threads or posts. It's easier to hold someone accountable when you bring it back in written form to their attention. Things can sometimes disappear or get deleted.

8) Remember that there is a beauty in not responding to an individual personally but it doesn't mean you can't comment to someone else and stay involved with the themes being expressed or come back to read the stuff for kicks. When you ignore a disgruntled poster you regain your power and eliminate theirs. This burns them up but that will become their problem, not yours. If you do decide to go back to a thread you run the risk of getting sucked back in so it is best to pretend the poster you are avoiding is just not there and only comment to the other posters. This is a lot like # 3 above but worth repeating. The disgruntled poster wants to engage you. They become obsessed with you and your opinions. It's a sickness. You can't catch their fever !

9) It has been said that "gods delays are not gods denials" and I have recently had the good fortune to find this out to be true. It was as if things were delivered to me on a silver platter so don't give up. Keep working at things. It might take years but one day you may be surprised at doors that fling open out of nowhere and everything falls into place. While I'm not a deeply religious person I am a spiritual one. So find faith in yourself and the universe. Some might call that god - I really don't know.

If I had to pick the most important numbers from the above it would be #4, #5 , # 6 and #9

I will be doing my best to keep this thread on topic.
I had to reedit this answer as during my writing Bruce placed some answers in main thread of discussion.

****** deleted link as it I'm not looking to associate this with another active thread*****
I deleted your link MarcinO because it is sending a link back to the mess of the another thread and that is not relevant here...I am not looking to get personal here except for the fact that there are people i just simply will not reply to. they are free to post here but they shouldn't expect any direct response from me and I will delete any references to anyone specific....you can make general comments that may imply something but nothing directly.

If you have something that deals with life, health or how to deal with disgruntled posters then please post it here.
Okay. I will add one general rule which makes life better and impacts positively the way we are perceived by others:

10. Do not judge merits of others, before studying their work thoroughly, not to mention judging without any check of somebody's achievements.
great rule........so make sure you are satisfied with their achievements and ask the tough questions of someones work before plunking down your money...thanks....great feedback.....I forgot that one...make sure YOU are satisfied and get all your questions answered too......unfortunately many can't judge someones work until they have paid up their money...so sometimes they get duped by some flunky vendors and sometimes they luck out and find a good one...

great ...keep em coming...
Originally posted by MarcinO

Okay. I will add one general rule which makes life better and impacts positively the way we are perceived by others:

10. Do not judge merits of others, before studying their work thoroughly, not to mention judging without any check of somebody's achievements.
deleted MarcinO again as it is irrelevant and provides no information on life , health or disgruntled posters
One more rule:
11. If you cannot discuss following basic logic, simply introduce a cenzorship and delete anything you don't like. This way, you will make some people think that your opinion is ultimate one, and therefore nobody tries to discuss with you.
your deleted posts linked to another active thread and the other said your were "satisfied"....so if you can't stick to some basic rules then this isn't the place for you to post.....there was no discussion component of your posts....you can post that kind of stuff on the other thread

One more rule:
11. If you cannot discuss following basic logic, simply introduce a cenzorship and delete anything you don't like. This way, you will make some people think that your opinion is ultimate one, and therefore nobody tries to discuss with you.
12. Do not trust anyone claiming he has come up with something you do not know or has not been published anywhere. That will save you a pain of learning new concepts and a discomfort of introducing changes to your habits.
the sarcasm is noted in this post so use this one at your own risk

12. Do not trust anyone claiming he has come up with something you do not know or has not been published anywhere. That will save you a pain of learning new concepts and a discomfort of introducing changes to your habits.