Can I start trading with the lower amount? If yes, what will be it?

Hello Friends, I am new here and also new for Forex Trading too. So, I am thinking to invest with small amount to check my trading skills. It will be great help if you tell me what will the lower amount to start trading?
No all traders are on the same path, not all have same intention and do trade in the same way. Don’t you need to have whole amount in a same day. The starting amount is exactly your goal that do you want regular source of income or just want to grow your account.
Hi guys, You should have adequate funding before start trading because small amount of money has no flexibility in the trading style.
Hi HyattK, Starting amount plays a vital role if you are also following the proper risk management. If you would like to grow slowly and steadily you can start with the min $500 and if you regular source of income you should have good amount.
There is no such minimum amount but $100 is a good amount of capital for start up.
Hello, Initially, you can check online education system and can chat and can start with the little investment and if you found suitable you can have long race with them.
Hi,
yes you can do it. Simply register with regulated and authentic broker. Most important is get to know about basic trading knowledge and start with Demo trading account. When you realize you are able to trade with Real account then switch from Demo account to Real account and invest your capital.
Usually brokers set a minimum deposit, which is optimal enough to start trading.
I personally started trading with $ 100, which is provided by the minimum deposit with <redacted>, and this is really very understandable, and a small amount, and you are not afraid to lose.
It's complicated. first off i am not yet successful, full transparency. I should note I am very successful in zero spread paper trade accounts scalping, so I have a strong edge, I am working on changing time chart to bigger one to defeat spread/
Too small of an account with micro positions (typically the smallest allowed positions) will pose 2 problems, #1 only one or 2 open trades at a time due to margin, which is bigger than the position amount, and add on strategies or various opportunities will be locked up, so potential trades can be missed either in the same asset or different, same time scale, or different. and #2 after you lose a bit the micro position can not be held, and trades won't be available.

Other physical problems include: not being able to even trade a micro in some assets, like Oil, not being able to trade without leverage- a significant problem for hour chart trades when you can't hold a stop loss the correct amount. Not being able to take trades on big time charts, like a 1:4 RR on the 4 hour or daily candle pattern chart, since the stop will be too much risk and kill the account E.G. you see a strong pattern on the 4 Hour, but to hold your stop loss, $85 has to be at risk for a $300 target, your first loser in a $100-$300 account will kill the account.

Emotional issues of a required first win. You may be extra tied to the account positions if the account requires a win streak to stay relevant. If the smallest risk you can take is %2 to %8 you can't survive a losing streak at open, which is already more likely due to it being live, this fear can impact you and change your strat. YOU WILL LOSE IF YOU CHANGE YOUR STRATEGY.

I recommend you start in the US with about $500 minimum. typically a $15 risk is doable if you can hold your strategy.

Then ask yourself, "can I lose this much (15) several times without feeling it?" if not I recommend you do something else...
Institutional start ups. It will require a fee, but if an institution will hire you, you can start with that instead with no risk past the fee. This way you don't feel the 10/15 bucks you otherwise would.

You can always try the $300, after all, you could hold off from new shoes for a while that might almost cost that anyway, and just pretend the money is already gone, and that the account won't let you withdraw anything unless you profit. Worst case you cut your account in half and pull it out. only down $150.
MY first live account I was impacted by all those problems, this added to the difficulties of making mistakes I was already doing. I did see a couple nice hour chart trades, took them with $10 at risk, because the correct risk would be 15 but i couldn't afford that much risk in the account, sadly, The SL got hit just barely, and i missed out on about $40, with the correct trade I would have one that time.

Do not live trade until you double a fake paper trading demo account.