ES 7-22-16

Only two areas that I am watching on this summer Friday and those are 2163.75 and 2158-75 - 2160.25 ( zone and magnet area) I prefer to find sells and see price stay under last weeks highs...that 64 area and current overnight high ...66.50 is peak time from yesterday if the low time area of 64 gives way to buyers. Here is yesterdays profile
Click image for original size
thurs

Good luck and have a great weekend
Bruce always great work, I think we are still on bullish trend we may take out the previous high of yesterday before it rotates back to the low magnet areas

David
Thanks David...u could be right...I don't know as I'm too short term and really only play off the lines I come up with. Today we will open in value so opening range trades might be difficult.....all the time in the Overnight is at 60.50 so that confirms this area....good luck if you are long I hope it goes the way you need it too...I probably won't be initiating any trades in day session and would prefer to see a quick drop on the open into 58.75.....then I would close up for the day
Originally posted by gto11520

Bruce always great work, I think we are still on bullish trend we may take out the previous high of yesterday before it rotates back to the low magnet areas

David
have good weekend bruce
Guess i was wrong.

there is a single print area from yesterday, looking for ...2163.43