ES Friday 9-16-16

This video is done on Thursday night so I'm not sure how valid the areas will be by tomorrows open. As usual we will look to overnight to confirm our areas and come up with a plan. trading smaller tomorrow. It's been a good week and no sense being a bonehead trader and making stupid mistakes on a Friday.

No video below? Try this link: for_friday.swf

pulled the plug at 26.75 print...don't want to be tortured for one lousy tic and I have seen them torture players before...a good end to a strange day....hope all have a good weekend....sorry for the babble fest today...looks like the gap filled as i am typing.....very interesting trade....and a bit scary if I do say so myself !!

My wife will be proud ...ha !!!
good to see ya back here newkid.......I'm hoping to get my weekly floor trader number stats done this weekend.....so will post early next week.......c ya all onMonday
have a great weekend fellas. i will try to be more active next week. thanks duck, things are good. just had a massively busy summer but trying to get back into the thick of things. been tinkering with trading too.... see ya next week!
I will be in touch and I expect to run some stats next week. got a busy social calendar this weekend with the family!

Originally posted by BruceM

good to see ya back here newkid.......I'm hoping to get my weekly floor trader number stats done this weekend.....so will post early next week.......c ya all onMonday
Bruce and duck, you guys will have to teach me about the gap in data that you guys are talking about. I am not sure exactly what you guys are seeing. can one of you post a screen grab and show an example? maybe then my feeble mind might understand. lol
i wish i knew how to post chart..cant seem to get it out of my trading platform.
gap in data at 29 on the 1 min chart