ES 9-20-16

If you are foolish to be up now and actually trading we have a gap in data at 38.75 which was a low time area and we are hitting into a key area of 42 as I type.....this is the overnight so I plan to play it small

EDIT: The most import numbers upside are 42 and 44 ( a floor trader number)and that 39......then we have 36 and 32.5....so all numbers are 3 -4 points a part so far today......I'm hoping to get a win in Overnight and avoid RTH today ...here is yesterdays time chart so you can see high and low time areas yourself

Click image for original size
frommonday
buy lot of 536 at 36.50
long at 36
out at 37.25
it's suspicious that the gap in the data at 33.50 was filled but never traded through....and that happened twice...it seems likely that if this run up to the 37- 38 can stop the rally then that gap should retrade and get run out
i got no gap there..
there was a gap at time of 1:36 but it filled in twice to the tic.......usually they eventually run through them...ru saying u NEVER had a gap in the data there today?
i never had a gap..
here is how TOS painted it up.....curious what other feeds did with it...gap is marked by arrow.....then two tests of that happened later..at least on this data
gap
i got no gap there thats the only difference in my chart to yours..
I see that gap on NT/Continuum as well.

Originally posted by BruceM

here is how TOS painted it up.....curious what other feeds did with it...gap is marked by arrow.....then two tests of that happened later..at least on this data
gap

thanks for confirming stockster - these subtle differences are important