es 9-22-16

at 420 am there a gap in data..this over night high looks poor to me..i like it to trade up to the 66-68 area for a short.. target that gap at 55.25..
Bruce what I meant was that I cant seem to find any consistancy with numbers that work from the rth previous to us on the following o/n trading...So thats why I was asking....
Ooop[s typo, meant use not us
yeah the markets are so thin in overnight......it's probably better to use order flow if you were trying to make a living by trading during the overnight session......I'm afraid I don't have a good answer for you and that's why I usually don't trade there....but these gaps in the data seem to be working well and more volume comes in around 8:30 EST....I have the best results after 9 a.m but even then I have been caught on the wrong side before RTH opens many times
ok thanks for that Bruce I'll keep on working on it...something will gel for me eventually... Just a heads up.. you're doing great with what you post, we all appreciate the good work... hope you keep it up...
interesting that they just cleaned up this gap in the overnight.....they were two days off
Originally posted by duck

at 420 am there a gap in data..this over night high looks poor to me..i like it to trade up to the 66-68 area for a short.. target that gap at 55.25..