ES Thursday 10-6-16

Testing a new Microphone.....laptop needs an upgrade but for now this will do...here are the numbers I see for Thursday......no midpoint test and only one floor trader number on Wednesday ( I mention it in case someone has no time to listen to my babble)

No video below? Try this link: thursday.swf

Since I am just sitting on my hands, here is a "score card" I have started using to see when the daily and weekly floor numbers hit. This is the current view as of right now. As we can see that we have hit the weekly PP every day so far this week. Will we hit it today?

Click image for original size
capture
that's a good idea newkid .....I'm basically done for today....runners stops for me are at 45.25...I'd like to try for 49.50 and then 52.50 but the way this is going it could take all day......47 was last weeks poc and look how many times we passed through that too.......I guess everyone waiting for Friday report... a better day then YD but still not the opening type of volatility I like to see.....this is basically untradeable to me........and no point in forcing things like I did yesterday.....3 campaigns today...one in overnight that worked...a failed 46 long and then second 46 long that worked
Nobody is trading the 1M OR breakout anymore? This low vol environment is when it excels?
oh ya i am trading it.still making some mistakes but come out on the plus side..also trading big lots for the 1 point...almost double my account...i am just amazed how it going..how you been?
Nice job Duck.

I keep plugging along with my boring stuff.

Good luck to all.
Originally posted by duck

oh ya i am trading it.still making some mistakes but come out on the plus side..also trading big lots for the 1 point...almost double my account...i am just amazed how it going..how you been?