ES Tuesday 10-25-16

working in the assumption that we will get a overnight midpoint test today AND that we don't gap and go higher without a close gap fill.....will edit this with a video soon for anyone interested

EDIT: JIng cut me big time and had real problems with it today...here is how I saw it before that drop.........I'd like to lean short...key numbers today will be 37 and 42.50 - 44.50 zone ...I'd like to see the 37 tested today and video goes over some brief internal readings at the beginning as to why yesterdays rally may have been weak....at the time I made initial comments we were above both the 44.50 and the current overnight midpoint....so that first comment above isn't valid to me any more

No video below? Try this link: cutmeoff.swf

sold it off before the gap fill..nice..one dam tick..lol
so basically the first touch of the pivot brought in more aggressive buyers then second push above it as evidenced by the $ tick ...not perfect or infallable...but that is a divergence we would like to see play out to the downside and that 42.50
well u can't ask for much more if you hit the 37.......who knows from here? nobody should really care...c ya tomorrow...s2 is at 36.25...so that 36 - 38 needs to be on your radar and be watched closely if u r still at it...good luck