ES Tuesday 11-1-16

How I see the numbers - we have 22 - 23 as a possible magnet but have yet to find a short in overnight for that retest.....we need to watch the ranges of yesterday close today...was friday a valid sell and now they accepted the lower prices yesterday or is it just a giant "b " pattern which shows shorts struggling to drive it down..? I don't know but will use caution today just in case..aggressive traders ( which might be me now) could sell the VA high of yesterday at 25.50 but would need to be prepared in case they want to test YD's RTH highs up at the poc of overnight at 27.75 again ...the overnight is a dangerous place but it's after 9 a.m so a bit safer time........
No video below? Try this link: Tuesday.swf

Bruce,
Your a video making machine today....
Good Trading in a downtrend type day..
Thanks Sharks...I was kinda doing someone a favor who wanted to understand these $tick trades a bit more,,,,,I think most get the point and hopefully will watch over time what makes some divergences better than others......and yes, it was too many vids.......it would have been nice if the first one was a "classic" divergence but in a way it's good to see a few variations too......but I certainly don't suggest trading while doing a video and for the most part it takes a special kind of nutjob( I guess that's me) to post while trading in general...thanks for your comments
Originally posted by sharks57

Bruce,
Your a video making machine today....
Good Trading in a downtrend type day..