questions for JP

quote:
Originally posted by mash

1. I have heard there will be a new class starting in April, is this true?

Hi Ray, hopefully JP will also answer this question after his short vacation but in the meantime I'll give you my understanding of it.
Although not definite, it is highly probable that JP will start a new class in April.

quote:
2. If Yes, how would I(and others on the waitinglist) recieve the password for Paltalk room? Are we to register somewhere and give you all our information... or just the name and email address is enough for now(besides just a name and email address)?

JP will most likely email you with all the details that you need and I/JP or someone else will post all the details that we learn/know here as well.

quote:
3. Will there be a free trial offered, as there was for the 1st group?

Perhaps, but a lot of people think that this is a bad idea because what happens is that everybody and their dog turn up and cause havoc in the room and it becomes very difficult for the genuinely interested people to benefit from it.

As such, it has been suggested that if there is a trial period that this period be made as a discounted trial period instead of a free period. Even a nominal $1 or $10 charge for a trial period will keep out the troublemakers and only those genuinely interested will be in there which I'm sure that you as well as the other genuinely interested people will greatly appreciate.

Again this is just my opinion and nothing that I've said here is definite. When JP makes something definite I'll pass it on to you here.
quote:
Even a nominal $1 or $10 charge for a trial period will keep out the troublemakers

I don't know about others, but to me, any low fee such as you mentioned is totally okay... I mean $1.00-$10.00 is like a free trial anyways! so I am okay with that...
I agree mash - especially as everyone that wants to try out JP's room has it on recommendation and referal from someone they know and no advertising has been done for it.
Hi JP

I am on the waiting list for the next class.
Name: Ray Heydari

My questions are:

1. I have heard there will be a new class starting in April, is this
true?
2. If Yes, how would I(and others on the waitinglist) recieve the password for Paltalk room? Are we to register somewhere and give you all our information... or just the name and email address is enough for now(besides just a name and email address)?
3. Will there be a free trial offered, as there was for the 1st group?