18-01...anybody

i sure do miss bruce post and others. myself i got slap by big brother and loss my internet privilege..now i got it back..lol

i got over night half at 64.75..i love those rat numbers too and open range trade.

last year i end the year with a loss of 2900..which i consider good for me..

so i hope everyone had good xmas and new year. and are safe
Any word on this?

I'm still plugging away manually on the 1M OR breakout.
Originally posted by brent.t

that'll be good Mike. will pass it on to my mate and see if its something he can play with....
He has been away on vacation and just got in touch with me yesterday... did you have a link with the set up in it ??
Wasn't able to dig up the links but I will lay it out as I trade it.

1M bar off the RTH open. If the opening bar's range exceeds 2 points, no trade.
Take a 1 tic breakout above or below the opening bar.
Stop is the other side of the bar + a tick
Target is the open +4 points for long trades, open -4 points for short trades.
Stop out on 1st trade means to enter 2nd trade with same stops and target. i.e., 1st trade broke short but was stopped out, we are now long.
2nd trade gets stopped out, try 3rd trade. i.e., 1st short, then long and 3rd short.

3 trades maximum per day.
If 1st trade is a winner, setup is done for the day.

Thanks again, let's see what happens.

He has been away on vacation and just got in touch with me yesterday... did you have a link with the set up in it ??
I was once a premium member here.
Getting back into trading, but refuse to use PayPal and am concerned at the lack of response from any type of support.
Is this site, which used to be a huge source of info to me, on it's way out?

I'm getting the same indifference and unresponsiveness from TradeTheNews.com... what's going on?

Anyone else having issues or is it just me?

Please advise

Hank Dean
I am forced to post this on several threads in the hopes that there is actually a real trader out there that can give me some insight into what is going on.

I was once a premium member here.
I've just gotten back into trading, but refuse to use PayPal and am concerned at the lack of response from any type of support.
Is this site, which used to be a huge source of info to me, on it's way out?

I'm getting the same indifference and unresponsiveness from TradeTheNews.com... what's going on?

Anyone else having issues or is it just me?

Please advise

Hank Dean
I replied on the other thread to you and also sent you a PM.
Ok thanks Mike, I'm onto it, just passed that onto him, will see what he comes back with,
Thanks, sounds good

Ok thanks Mike, I'm onto it, just passed that onto him, will see what he comes back with,
Sorry Mike, he hasnt come back with anything yet....
OK, will standby
Since I can't edit...

I also sell a put spread in the RUT, sell the 10 delta buy 3 strikes lower 60-70 DTE. Take to expiry or get stopped out. Stop out is set at the premium I collected. Yesterday put one on for $1.70 credit per K, so stop is set if the price hits $3.40 or let it ride. Occasionally I get a big move in a day or 2 and will take it off 50% profit and reload. I always have one on in RUT. Low vol, but high price=decent premium credits.